Save your money don’t go out and buy new jeans! You can still keep yours and modify them using this blog as a guide.
You don’t have to be a master DIY’er for this project all you need is scissors some good music and the courage the cut. Here is a photo of me and my maternity jeans. I bought them from Jeanswest and I did not want to go out and pay another $100 for a new pair as these ones fit nicely and were super comfy. But lets...
Top 5 Shoes That Reflect Style and Confidence for Women and seem to never go out of fashion.
Every woman has those days when everything else seems to be in a mess. The laundry basket is still full of your favorite outfits, and you cannot get away with your unclean hair. Worse yet, you need to be in a meeting that morning, and no amount of coffee can give you the peace of mind that you are looking for. Don't worry, though – the one thing that you can depend upon to give you the will to face your dark days...
Do you slouch because you have narrow shoulders?
This can ruin a whole outfit but good news its an easy problem to correct.
Usually it is due to ageing or a bad back or simply a comfort position that you have done for so long that you probably don't even know you are doing it.
Follow these style tips to disguise or correct this area and not only will you feel more comfortable but your overall silhouette will be much improved
Lets fix this with these simple suggestions.
- Stand tall and proud and hold your head up high
Do you own or want to own a pair of ankle boots but unsure what or how to wear them? As a qualified stylist I can help you..FOR FREE :)
Here are a few ways you can wear ankle boots
1) Tuck them in. You can either wear skinny jeans or tights and tuck them in! This will give the illusion of long legs. Winnings!
2) Pair them with a pencil skirt. With or without tights, ankle boots look super cute when paired with a pencil skirt. If...
Whether they are high or low every girl must own a pair of Black Booties and I will tell you why.
1) They go with everything!!!!!! You can't go wrong! If you buy a pair I guarantee you will get your moneys worth from them. They are not the type of shoe that just sits in the cupboard because it has nothing to be paired with?
2) It is trans-seasonal. What the hell is Trans-seasonal? Like most of the shoes in our store they are shoes that you can wear in ANY season.
3) They can be made from synthetic...